Art that inspires empathy
The Brilliance creates art that inspires empathy. Their acoustic-electronic, symphonic-pop songs invite you to step outside yourself; to see the world through the eyes of the other, the stranger, those you may consider your enemy. Alongside performing national U.S. tours and appearing at the MET’s Charity Water Gala, The Brilliance has performed globally at festivals in New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, Israel and Palestine as well as for the Pope at the Vatican in Rome.
The Brilliance recently partnered with World Relief in their initiative to raise awareness for the DACA dreamers, which led to the first album in a series of “Suites”, a set of songs and pieces united by a theme.
The Dreamer Suite was featured on Spotify's New Music Friday and has continued to get featured in Editor's playlists. The Brilliance now has 600k Spotify listeners a month, and The Dreamer Suite has already amassed millions of streams as an independent release.
Their upcoming Suite, Suite No. 2 The World Keeps Spinning, will be coming Late 2019, and feature Biola University’s Symphony Orchestra.
RECENT RELEASES - click to Listen
Suite No. 1 Oh Dreamer (Album) - Released November 9, 2018
- An album in partnership with World Vision, raising the voice of DACA Dreamers
- The title track, Oh Dreamer, has garnered over 3 million Spotify streams
- Independently released
Holding On (Single) - Released March 1, 2019
- The first single from the upcoming suite, The World Keeps Spinning
- Released independently, 100k+ Spotify streams in less than 2 months
- Cowritten with Matt Maher
All Is Not Lost (Album) - Released January 27, 2017
- Topped out at number 20 on US Christian charts in 2017
- The album’s track See the Love has harvested nearly two million streams on Spotify